Dear listfriends--will someone  please respond to the post below-- I have
no experience with the PD chat rooms, but I do know they (it?) exist(s)
and would like someone to fill him in.  I'm guessing his patient is a list
member, perhaps?  Janet might send him info re: this list, in case he's
interested in checking us out too.  Thanks---

>Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 12:51:09 -0500
>From: Marc Plouffe <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Gooday,
>
>My name is Marc Plouffe and I am a Registered Massage Therapist in Ottawa,
>Ontario. I was given your e-mail address from a patient that I see on a
>regular basis here in my clinic. I'm always interrested in learning more
>about Parkinsonism as well as talking to people with the disorder. I wonder
>if there are any run-chat groups? Perhaps you could tell me. Any help would
>be greatly appreciated.
>
>In health,
>
>Marc Plouffe, RMT
>
>When the day is over and you've done your best,
>wait the results in peace.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "