>DEAR LIST MEMBERS,
>I'M A New comer to the list and I'm not sure This is the right list I
>originially  subscribed to, what with all the postings about IVAN & Dr
>FINK. Muset admit, The Dr FINK thing had me going for a while; could
>such a  thingn b e  true?

Our lovable,and at times grumpy, Dr. Bob Fink is the conscience of the
Parkinsn List...when in doubt he has not forgotten the "do no harm" part of
his oath as a surgeon. Many of us leap before we look...but Dr. Fink looks
and reminds us of the consequences.

We have dysfunctional members in our group who try to solicit gain through
sympathy and lash out like unstable beings. You learn who those folks are
and try not to waste bandwidth worrying about their many predicaments
because by helping...you contribute to their dependency.

This is the place of science, help and love...together at a particular time
and place in our lives. What we receive here is in proportion to what we give.

Welcome to our rag tag group! :)

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn List messages on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
             *NEW*Click the page ads and use the new search tools*NEW*
John Cottingham