Done that, but they were wrong!
11 years later I'm still here!!

Welcome Howard,
You have come to the right place, most of us are
up most of the night too.

Maybe some kind soul will give you the Web Ring URL,
Since it's almost 5 a.m. I'm getting too sleepy to
think clearly. There you will find out about our personal
lives, and how many of us cope with PD.

In my own humble opinion I think maybe you should ask
your Doctor for something besides Prozac.  It has
a tendency to make one even more depressed.
There are better drugs out there now, which don't
seem to have that side effect.
Since you are lucky to have a Neuro. for a personal
friend, I'm certain he wouldn't mind if you ask.
My little Sis almost committed suicide while on Prozac,
they'd have to catch me to make me take it.  I think I
can still out run them too!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian with PD