hi all

At 10:48 1999/02/07 -0500, martin wrote, in part:
>...Your story of "CorticoBasal Ganglia Degeneration and Progressive
>Supranuclear Palsy" is quite interesting -- for those of us fascinated
>with the pathology of sociopathic behavior.
>
>I'm curious, what is the motivation behind this fiction? (your AOL
>profile gives you away: "...been there, done that" under the heading
>'married ' -- in your letter, you are happily married. And the tear in
>the eye of the neurologist was just too idiotic)...

for those with an investigative bent and without an aol account
here is "howard collins <[log in to unmask]>"
full aol member profile:

Member Name:      Mars.....
Location:         ...whever circumstances find me around houston, texas,usa
Birthdate:        gemini/taurus
Sex:              Male
Marital Status:   been there, done that....
Hobbies:          being happy
Computers:        yes ( traded in my abacus)
Occupation:       sure...
Personal Quote:   a stranger is just a friend whom I haven't met....

since the above is information
that hc9262 has voluntarily provided
for the millions of aol members to review
i don't think posting this is an invasion of hc9262's privacy

but maybe hc9262's posting to the pd list is an invasion of another sort?

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm