hi gil

At 08:27 1999/02/07 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Janet:
>
>Appreciate you taking the time to pass on the info I required.
>Unfortunately, the list of commands I had from sign up is incorrect.
>Now, am on the right road !!
>
>Thanks again
>
>Gil

i'm glad you are on the right road!

but i am curious as to what you mean by
"the list of commands i had from sign up'
can you elaborate?

also, i noticed that you have two different e-mail addresses
in your "Reply To:" and "From:" headers
[Gilmour Luckham <[log in to unmask]> and Gilmour Luckham <[log in to unmask]>]
and wonder if that might have been a contributing factor
to your list subscription problems

i know that all URL addresses have numerical equivalents
and i don't know if that applies to "900808" vs "sass"
but i would suspect that the listserv computer
would read them as two different addresses

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm