Thank you all for answering Valerie's call for help so quickly.  The
first response was the only one she read at the time and that one
convinced her to call a friend to get me to the hospital.  Thanks, John.
Camilla, we did  fax a request for help to the neuro while waiting for
an appt.
Ron, you nailed me, I was playing with the dosage of sinemet that A.M.,
thinking I was over med icated when it tturns out I was under medicated.
Janet, you are a great detective -- a friend brought a printout of the
doxepin info you provided
to the hospital!!  SO happens  thst my neuro Rxed something else for me
to sleep at the hosp and said I could start
doxepin again  or change , whichever .
no apparent reason  on his part.  But I have noticed some strange pains
in various areas at various times seem to be missing, and  severity of
tremors has lessened.  Could it be so easy?  We shall see.
I actually just arrived home from the hospital and am headed for bed ...
but I
would not be able to rest well til I sent thanks.  You may post this on
the list if you wish, embarrassed as I should be, as an example of how
fast trouble can come and quicken if one is not thinking clearly  (is
stubborn)....and
how fast one can get help from this list.

Rebecca

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn List messages on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
             *NEW*Click the page ads and use the new search tools*NEW*
John Cottingham