Hi Walter,
you wrote.......
> I have been using three great search engines.  They launch up to twenty five
> individual engines each, presenting ranked finds in logical formats.  Number
> one is InferenceFind at http://www.infind.com/. Second on my list is Goggle
> at http://www.google.com/ and third is DogPile at
> http://www.dogpile.com/custom/index.html  I have given these three obscure
> items to search for and they all pass with flying colors. I keep these in my
> search folder along with a half dozen more.  Thought you would like to try
> them out. Search for parkinsn and see if you don't agree. Any additional
> suggestions?

Thanks Walter!  I use Dogpile all the time and I love Google.  Now
I'll have to try out Infind.

>  Do you want more stuff like this?  Is there a good medical
> dictionary on line?

More stuff like this is Ok by me.... For a good medical dictionary
online, go to these sites............. best first!

http://www.graylab.ac.uk/omd/
http://www.medscape.com/
http://www.medsite.com/
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary

> Regards,
>
> Walt Pfiester 56/3

With private posts I have no idea if anyone else responded to your
post so I decided to stick this one on the List...... perhaps others
might like these sites.  (I got them from similar posts on this List
last year and bookmarked 'em in my browser....)

All the best Walter................Murray