My name is Valerie Dillon I am a friend and part time caregiver for
Rebecca Hudson. She's in trouble.
She is experiencing a tremendous increase in diskinesia and dystonia.
It seems to start after she takes her medication 1/2 sinemet 10/100 and
1 permax .25mg. It starts to burn in her lower right abdomen and then
prickng (neuropathy?) starts in her hands spreading through her arms and
elsewhere. She then experiences dry mouth and then her mouth starts to
burn.
Then severe tremors increasing in strength and duration. She is also
taking 2-3 75mg. of doxepin at night.
We have been having no luck with changing the configuration of doses.
She is scheduled to see her neurologist but needs help now. Any
information or suggestiona would be very much appreciated.

Thank You,
Valerie Dillon