Hi Tom,
I have curling cramping toes, but not very severe. My toes look like
"hammer toes" but they are not frozen. I am a pwp 63/2 with primary
symptom being tremor on left side. My toes cramp badly when I am driving
or just sitting for a long time.  3 times a week I go to a health club
and after some working out, I sit in hot tub and work over the toes with
my hands, then I swim  and walk in a heated pool for 3o mins. that gives
me great relief. I don't know if you can do the workout thing or not,
but am just trying to be helpfull if possible.

Lanier Maddux     Chattanooga Tenn.