DEAR LIST MEMBERS,

I'M A New comer to the list and I'm not sure This is the right list I
originially  subscribed to, what with all the postings about IVAN & Dr
FINK. Muset admit, The Dr FINK thing had me going for a while; could
such a  thingn b e  true? As for Ivan, anybody who needs that much
attention need hep and he's not going to get it from a   PDlist. I
joined the list for  PD info and experience.  Rigt now I've been
skipping the Ivan & Dr Fink postings; who knows, tomorrow i may be
skipping the whole thing. Each one of us has the ability to make the
list what we really want it to be. Lets ALL BE REASONABLE.

STACY