My regular consumption of prune juice may not kill any week brain cells,
but it does eliminate you know what! And I feel smarter to. :-)

Seriously folks, since  my consumption on New Years day of large
qunaties of turnip greens, pinto beans and cornbread I have been more
regular than I have been in years. I am going  to send wife Patty over
into the neighbors garden to steal more turnip greens if I feel the
need, but they are a pain to fix, have to be cooked and drained three
times or something like that. But that New Years day meal was a world
class high fiber meal. :-)ing again.

Just rambling on here to stay awake until 11PM, by bedtime.

Lanier Maddux  63/2  Chattanooga