Dear Barb M., Rayna & All....

I find it interesting that in the name of love, tolerance, support,
encouragement, help,
free speech etc. etc. just about anything posted to the list is acceptable.
But, when God,
personal faith/trust in Him, His love, His care, dependence upon Him, prayer
to Him etc.,
as the strength many of us look to and rely upon to deal with PD and the
other problems
of this life, and more importantly, our blessed hope for the life to come,
that is unacceptable.

Each of us is free to believe whatever we want. Briefly, I believe in God,
His Word the
Holy Bible, His Son and my Savior Jesus Christ. I wish that everyone would
know the
peace, joy and hope that I have found in my personal relationship with Him
for nearly fifty
years. However, what others choose to believe is their individual decision.
I can't, and don't
want to, force anyone to believe as I do.

I agree this list isn't the place to debate God and I don't intend to start
one. But I submit that
it is just as much the right, of those of us who trust Him, to share the
help we believe He gives
us, as it is for others to share their thoughts and feelings. I'm unaware of
any list policy
concerning the matter.

It has been evident, since I've belonged to the list, there is a wide
variety of opinion
among members. They have been "discussed", sometimes quite heatedly, but for
the
most part, tolerantly.

Please tolerate me and I will tolerate you, for the benefit of us all. And
if I cannot, or if
you find you cannot.......we all have a DELETE key.

Thanks for listening.
Gaylon