Peter, when you get advice from the list (or the internet) keep in mind
that it May or May not be dependable advice and PD effects everyone in
different ways and in various degrees. Welcome to the list, we seem to be
going through a period of personal conflicts at the time, but whenever you
get 1700 people together there are bound to be some differences of
opinion, but "This too shall pass"
Bob Chapman       65/61/50  age now/ age dx/ age onset
California Desert