I have been on this list almost since its inception.  It has been very helpful
to me and Carol, my wife and PWP.  Below are what I consider important facts,
then what I consider a reasonable conclusion.
1. We are joined by a common enemy (PD), either having it or helping someone
close to us.
2. It tragically and overwhelmingly effects (or dominates) all of our lives,
both in the present and with fear of the future.
3. We are clearly diverse in age, location, severity, ....., philosophical
approach to life, and religion (belief/non-beleif) in God.
4. To be valuable to this list we want people to clearly state both their
experiences AND their feelings
5. PD is so central to our lives that no one who believes in God can exclude
him from his/her feelings about how PD is affecting their life. (FWIW I am in
this group.)
6. God will often be included in their posts to accurately state their points
(others will include poems, quotes from philosophers or scientists, or things
that are vital in their lives).
7. When these are presented naturally they should be acceptable, but in all
posts we should avoid "preaching" (religious or otherwise) -- we will
aggravate many people and lessen the effect of our post.  (This is a balancing
act for some.)
8. On the list we should love and respect most list members, respond neutrally
or tolerate others, and delete the rest.
Finally the conclusion: Treat others as U wish to be treated.  Post naturally,
but be considerate of other's feelings.  Help those who most need it now.  And
try to contribute to the CURE.

Did I leave out BE BRIEF?

Phil CG for wife, Carol 62/15
pic37 on channel