I have written so much lately about so many things, I will be brief here.  I agree basically with
Camilla.  I know many religious people feel that they want to share what they have found with
others. I think it is reasonable for someone to refer to the strength they get from religion and
their beliefs,  but because of the deeply personal nature of religion
and the sensitivity many people have to "proselytizing"  this ought to be done off the list.. And
for those of us who are sensitive to conversion  attempts  by others it is important for us to
realize that for many people their faith is an important part of them and an OCCASIONAL statement of
that  on the list is different than an attempt to convert  others.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin