From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: parkinsons and melanoma
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:12:44 EST

--part1_917990732_boundary

Hi,Fellow PWPs ,
referring back to last week in January when the question of  an
interrelationship
 between/among  melanoma, skin cancer, and PD came,I agreedtoask my
Dermatologist.  I am forwarding his reply. And WE thank him forhis time and
professional expertise.
[log in to unmask] (Mary Manfredi)

--part1_917990732_boundary