I have been in this club for about 10 months now.  Each doctor coming up with
a different idea.  Diabetic, OK, poor circulation, Permax switch to Mirapex
now to Requip.  They have done test upon test, (shoot electricity through my
muscles (ouch), wear the lovely stockings, walk on the treadmill, etc., but I
fear my nice looking legs of a year past are gone.
The best part was when they put the needles in my muscles through my skin I
have these permanent little drain holes.  I am sure that these will be good
for something in the future but need to consult with KEN. He is the guru in
charge of good ideas.
I did tell my husband that if I put a hose down my thought and stood in the
middle of my pond I could be the fountain.  LOLOLOLOL

Mental illness does run in my family
Gina
47/37/13 mos.