Judith,

To tell the truth I don't know whether to join you or plead with you to
stay.  But this I do know - if you go, you take with you one of the great,
individual voices on this list and the list will be the poorer for it (and
my own decision probably made easier).  This list is a valuable and positive
force in the lives of a great many people, when its members CHOOSE to
concentrate on what joins them.  For some time now, long before the recent
changes, they have been CHOOSING to concentrate on other things.  To my
mind, the recent changes did not cause this to happen , but the WAY many
people CHOSE to oppose them, threw the fact that it had happened into sharp
relief.

Judith - I hope you will choose to reconsider and that you will remain with
us.  If you do, however, decide to call it a day, please accept my thanks
for making a major, positive, contribution to my life.

I joined this list with a quotation from Tennyson which ended with the
words:

"to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield"

Just lately I find another piece of Tennyson running through my mind.  This
time it is the words he gave the dying Arthur:

"The old order changeth, yielding place to new, and God reveals himself in
many ways; lest one good custom should corrupt the world".

Dennis

Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/