From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:05:03 EST
To: [log in to unmask], Steve <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        Juanita <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Arlene <[log in to unmask]>,
        Donna Russell <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        Tx <[log in to unmask]>, Deb <[log in to unmask]>,
        suzanne <[log in to unmask]>, Linda <[log in to unmask]>,
        TED <[log in to unmask]>, Raylene <[log in to unmask]>,
        Gamma <[log in to unmask]>, Barbara <[log in to unmask]>,
        Sheila <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Katy <[log in to unmask]>,
        Jim Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],