Greg leeman,
There was absolutely no reason for that unprovoked outburst against Ivan
Suzman. Whatever your personal views, and whatever reason you may have for
having them - and I don't deny you the right to your opinions - what ever the
reasons, there was no need to bring them out in public at this point . Your
feelings on the subject do not relate at all to the case in point -which is
whether Ivan has a grievance against the NPF or not. Whatever you think about
his treatment of his caregivers - and I'd like to ask them what they think -
has no relation to Ivan's claim  against NPF. If you and Ivan have been at
loggerheads - so be it. It belongs in Maine and not on this list where  in
this instance it is totally irrelevant.

Hilary Blue