Joan, you are exactly right, I did not mean any one in particular. The first
sentence of that paragraph says basically that. I was simply pointing out
that we are a group of many beliefs and needs. some of them pretty extreme,
some pretty mild. I frankly don't care what anyone else's' beliefs are
unless they try to force them upon me. Sorry if I offended you.
Bob Chapman  65/61/50
California Desert