I have pondered all morning as to whether it would be a waste of my time to
comment further on Ivan's suggested boycott of NPF.  I concluded that it
probably would be but, that I could not help myself.

First, let me state loudly I AGREE WITH MY GOOD FRIEND DALE.

This is now my personal opinion:

If this were a for-profit company, it would probably be money well spent to
settle with Ivan, as the cost of the bad PR has long ago exceeded any
settlement. But, it is a charity.  People who give their money to go to
Parkinson's research expect it to go to Parkinson's research.

I know of no one more dedicated to finding a cure for Parkinson's than
Nathan Slewett. I believe that he feels it is his personal responsibility to
see that ever dollar donated to NPF is spent judiciously.  Paying Ivan, I do
not believe, is on his list of things to do to speed the cure.

I've tried unsuccessfully on numerous occassions and mamy ways, both on and
off the list, to see this sad saga put to bed.  Perhaps Ivan will quit his
unending attack on NPF if he sees that it can be viewed as a positive
testimony to NPF's financial integrety.