I'm new to pd, about 3 months since diagnosis, and the sinemet, sinemet cr
and Mirapex have been great as far as allowing me to resume a "normal" day.
However these nights are getting worse and worse.  I can't sleep more than 2
hours or so a night, and that is usually only every other night.  Also, this
time of the night (about 1:00 am) my hands start freezing up, and trying to
curl.  In about an hour, I will be in quite a bit of pain, and it will last
until about 10:00 am, when the morning dose of pd meds, pain pills, and
anti-inflammatory finally kick in.  Does anyone have any suggestions on; a)
getting some sleep before 4:00 am, and/or b) how to type with 2 pinkies?
Sorry,  I don't have any jokes tonight, it's been a long, bad day and I just
don't like living like this from pill to pill, just to feel almost ...
Bob [log in to unmask]