Serenity,

The name implies peace but I don't detect that at present.  But I needed this.
I personally believe in a God but you wouldn't know that because I don't say
to much for fear of being bashed.  A fear of not believing and also being
bashed.
I take this list for all ails it has and has not.  It is like a child,
growing, changing and it must be suffering growing pains.
You know when I first came I was intimidated because I have very little memory
left, I blame Cogentin.  So, I may not have the knowledge or the breeding I
still listen to another's opinion.  Respect their choice and not judge.  The
thing with Ivan was unfortunate for all but was nothing learned?  People
leaving the list I don't like to see that but maybe they have a job to do
elsewhere.  Maybe they will come back.  But how wonderful for the time we had.
I feel honored to have read their emails and I have in me some of the things
they have said.
Now, for the part I must address.  I live, eat, breathe Parkinson's 24 7 and I
like a break now and then.  To hear of someone's child (npd my daughter), or a
joke or a loss and understand.
I can carry this disease but don't ask me or no tell me I cannot do it with
some joy.  If I lose the joy and happiness still residing in this pained body
I may as well give up.  I refuse to let anyone get me down enough to give up
hope, joy, passion, tolerance (all ways) and all the feelings that keep me
going.  Even when the diabetes showed up I cried but did not give up hope.
I try not to post to much mostly offline,  but Serenity I cannot only live on
Parkinson's alone for I will surely die.

Thank you list for listening

Gina