Barb wrote:
>Any information regarding the drugs (NOT about the disease, please,
>as I've got TONS of info 'bout it off the Web) would be appreciated
>as there was no information commenting on PD drugs and shingles drugs
>working together that I came across.

Barb, I'm sorry to hear that you have a case of Shingles.  The disease can
be very painful, so I hope that you're not terribly uncomfortable.

Acyclovir or Zovirax (same drug) has been used to treat the disease for a
very long time.  There may be other drugs on the market - but for the most
part, these are anti-viral agents limit the course of Shingles.  Notice that
I did not say it cures the disease immediately - you will continue to suffer
symptoms for a period of time.

As far as I know, anti-virals do not interfere with PD symptoms - but
antibiotics aren't supposed to either, and as we know from the personal
experiences posted on this list, they do.

Please let us know how you fair on whatever med you take.  I would be
interested to know if you suffer any increase in PD symptoms.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann Ryan