My father (67), just recently had his PD diagnosis confirmed by a neurologist.
The doctor that he was seeing before had put him on Anti-depressants (serzone)
thinking the disease was depression. But, after the drugs provided little
help, he sent him to the neurologist.

He had his second visit yesterday. The neuro cut his serzone dosage in 1/2
last time, and now completely. He's not offering any new PD drugs yet. He is
in "early" stages. There is no shaking. He doesn't smile really anymore and
when he walks he doesn't move his arms. He also just moves very slowly now.
And it takes him a long time to "contemplate" something relatively easy. I'm
assuming that the neuro is waiting until the disease progresses before giving
meds. Does this sound like a good plan of action?

Thanks.