William A. Parrette wrote:
>         Question:   I feel a need to participate in some kind of exer-
>      cise program.  But, I am in a "catch-22."  Anything more  than  a
>      lively walk will precipitate more severe tremors in me.  The meds
>      are keeping the tremors at bay (for the most part),  but  when  I
>      exert  myself  physically,  the meds are of little practical use.

I have a personal theory (and it is ONLY that) that the amount of "free"
dopamine in your system is depleted by any kind of stress, including
physical exercise. An additional or accelerated dose of Sinemet usually
will quickly relieve the "end-of-dose" symptoms. Such small additions
to routine dosage should be harmless, so long as they don't overshoot
and cause dyskinesia. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694