There have already been postings on Clintons disappointing budget
(i.e. New York Times article and today's Wall Street Journal) It is most
distressing to hear that he seeks only a 2% increase, not even enough to keep
pace with inflation. This  would be the smallest increase in the NIH budget in
10 years!!!!
 From his prior statements and correspondence that I have received, I thought
he supported medical research.  The increase in the NIH budget is one area
that has bi-partisan support. in Congress.
Frankly, I'm upset and intend to write the president. If others feel so
inclined great.

We've done too well to have this happen.

Best

Lorraine