Don't worry, Gina, the list is not against religion, or humor, or even
advertising. There are wonderful people who just get too verbose when you
bring up their favorite subject, whatever it is, I plead guilty to that
offense!  Many folks are trained all their lives to proselytize, and look for
any opportunity to sell their beliefs. We are a captive  audience that has
limited ability and time to read everything on this list, and anything that
takes list space and time away from helping victims of PD, is really unfair.
I am sure that any truly religious person would NOT want anyone to suffer
needlessly,  due to their desire to promote their religion.  I am sure that
most PWP's will be first in line to thank God when the cure, or major relief
is found.  Ken B