Bob or Charlie, a couple of months ago one of you suggested a pain killer
that was not addictive - you gave it to family members I remember you said.
I did not keep the post. I would like to be ready because, while I have so
little back pain left that I have not had a pain killer pill in 2
days, the downside of that is that I am suffering withdrawal symptoms from
these narcotics I have taken every day since last April and it is
HORRIBLE.  I have a new appreciation for what it is like to be a drug
addicts.
Thanks!! BBA
(I don't suppose there is anything I can do but tough this out....?)