Dear Bob:   Your wife doesn't have to feel like the "lone stranger" - my
husband and
I were in denial for about 5 years when he was diagnosed in l986.  We kept
trying
to operate our business and the problems outgrew us and we finally knew we had
to have more acceptance of the PD and make changes accordingly(sure was hard
to shut that business down).  Since then we have (me in particular) gone
through
various phases of feelings( only to be recognized after they are lived
through).
Sometimes I was terribly harsh on him but we "worked through it", mostly
realizing
we could hate the PD but not the PWP.  Thank goodness he is a tough fella',
sounds like you...
          Love really is a grand thing!
                                             Marie