To: J.R. Bruman
From: Will A. Kuipers

Joe,

Your response to William A. Parrette makes me think about my own experience
with tremor. I cannot quite agree with your theory that exercise would
deplete the amount of "free" dopamine and so cause "end-of-dose" symptoms.
In my case the increased tremor occurs upon exercise, or any kind of stress,
or excitement, or even just a lowering of the temperature.
All that is necessary is to take away any of these causes and I will be as
before.
I see no need to correct the condition by some small addition to the routine
dosage.
I am on Sinemet CR 50/200,  2 1/2 per day. I have been on this for more than
seven years.
Will

Will A. Kuipers     Dallas, Texas      78  /  71 / 70