"Kim G." wrote:
> I myself, do not have PD but my grandmother does.
> I just have a whole lot of questions ranging from appetite to sleeping.

Kim,
I believe you'll get a lot of help from the caring people on this list.
It would help if you could supply some information about your
grandmother. Important information includes the name(s) of all
medications she takes; her age; how long she has been diagnosed with PD;
any problems she experiences.

With regard to appetite, is her appetite poor? Many people with PD
experience decreased appetite, sometimes due to medications, or
depression. If she is not eating well, it's important to determine the
cause. Sometimes the physician can prescribe an antidepressant or other
medication that could be helpful.

I'll look forward to hearing more from you about your grandmother.
My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD