  Hi list people,

        I've been lurking out there for a while kinda hoping this would get a little
quieter.  Maybe some good old fashioned work will get us in the appropriate
frame of mind.
        I've got two problems/question and am wondering if anyone else has had any
experience with it.

        1.  When the big Tasmar scare came down, my neuro switched me off and put me
on amantadine 100mg x . 3.  I've been on this for about two months and here is
what I've experienced:
                a. Increase in sinemet intake of about 25% (I use liquefied form)
                b. Increase in off times by about 10%
                c. Strengthening of voice
                d. significantly less dyskanesia
                e. significant increase in appetite with related weight gain (18 pounds in
three months)

        2.  Next question: does any one have any advice on how to deal with distonia.
The toes on my right foot are so curled under most of the time that walking
across the room has become a painful experience.  My toes would appreciate any
help.

Thanks
Tom Kelly 49/29/27
Peoria by the Sea