Bruce,

I was the one who first suggested the change and I still think it is a good idea- but I do think
that John's web page makes the list accessible to people who do not want to use e-mail  to access
the list because of the volume and who don't have the technical skills to set up filters and
separate mail boxes.  I  do not feel strongly on the matter and just suggested it in a single post.
I don't see it as hard or intimidating to ask one's self prior to responding to a post " Is what I
have to say meaningful to other people on the list besides the individual  it is directed at. If you
can answer yes then at least on Netscape all you have to do is hit the reply to all button and the
message is addressed to both the originator and the LIST.
Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin