My wife has a callus buildup on the ball of her right foot, similar to a Planter's wart, which causes her lots of
pain when walking.  The podiatrist says it is caused by walking barefoot too much, meaning no arch support.
He gave her a pair of arch supports to slip into her shoes.  Also said to scrape the callus when it grows too big
and becomes very painfull.  Five months later, and nothing has changed.  She has PD on her right side,
which causes her gait to not be normal, drags her right foot somewhat.

And to top it all off, her left ankle has become very painfull the last 2-3 months.  Probably due to the callus
and foot dragging causing the gait change?  She's been taking Ibuprofen when it gets too bad, and it helps
about 70% to reduce the pain.  Has also been taking glucosamine sulphate for the last 3 months, no help.

Has anyone experienced this?  If so, what treatment was used?  Did it help?  Any other suggestions for my
wife?

Nick Drozdowski