Folks,

I TOTALLY agree with Charles T. Meyer, M.D.'s position on
this matter. I practiced psychiatric nursing for 10 years
and gave many injections to counteract medication reactions
from certain antipsychotic drugs. The dyskynesia and dystonias
that sometimes result when titrating certain medications up to
impact psychiatric symptoms is fully and immediately reversable
with a shot in the butt of anticholinergic drugs like akineton, artane,
or cogentin.

Oh what a blessing if that was so easy in Parkinsons Disease...
I'd fill my Surburban up with syringes and travel all over the
world tackling Parkies and giving them a "shot in the butt".

A cyber sis who knows,
B. Gail Vass, RN, BSN