This is addressed to the entire List,

I need to know if anyone is familiar with this drug.  HYDROXYZ PAM 25MG.  I
am pwp.  My husband was just recently admitted in the hospital because his
sugar diabetes was horribly out of control.  To make a long story short.  He
is now insulin dependent.  He has not been back to work yet.  He may be
facing a career change at the age of 41.  He has been out of work for 3 1/2
weeks. How is this relevant to the above question about HYDROXYZ?

As a pwp I thought I was handling this okay, but recently my body has just
began slowing down.  I feel as though I am carrying around a suit of cement.
My body just isn't responding to Sinemet and Mirapex like it has been.
Anyway, I called my neuro today and explained our situation.  He prescribed
HYDROXYZ.  It is to help with my "edgy" nerves.  I know it is an
antihistamine.  Does anyone have any history with this drug?  Any opinions
or experiences with this drug will help enormously.

This crazy thing called stress is a fiendish character.

Thanks for your help,

Sandra Norris38/28/20