All of these meds sedating.  You did not mention the mg dose of the trazodone tablets.  Trazodone is
an extremely sedating antidepressant that it is my guess- could be the straw that broke the camels
back. It is often prescribed  for sleep because it is so sedating.  I certainly have seen patients
who have had "strange" reactions to it.  Definitely you should check with your doctor.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin