>I would like to hear if others on the list suffer similar problems and
>any little tricks that help them.  I do not want to hear an analysis
>of,  or speculation on, why I always go to the "left" or why I  engage
>in self choreography.
>                                           Steve Holahan, 52/16

My husband shares in the 'dance'.  He goes from non-functional to running in
no time.  During one such episode he fell, badly injuring is leg.

What's the answer to this hyper-activity??  I dunno.  Charlie's comment on
the Tardive Dyskinesis that occurs with some psychotropic drugs is a subject
I've wanted to broach with this list for some time.  Jamie's hyperactivity
could certainly be defined as Tardive Dyskinesis - the movements are the
same.  This problem only began with he started taking Mirapex.  I suspect
that the Mirapex causes him to have hyper-sensitivity to Sinemet.  He seems
to be either under-dosed or over-dosed.   The 'dance' is part of his toxic
symptoms.

I'm going to be interested to read the other replies to your question,
Steve.  Maybe we can all get some hints about how to slow down the 'dance.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 59/19)