My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's.  Right now he is
have a bad time with his blood pressure.  It is extremely low and makes him
light headed.  When he stands it goes even lower (60/40).  He has fallen and
broken his hip becasue of this problem.  They have him on some medicine to
help him retain fluid hoping that it will help keep his blood pressure up.  It
doesn't seem to be working.  Does anyone else have this problem or do you have
any suggestions that I can pass on to my mother-in-law.  Thanks for your help.

Gini