Marty Polonsky wrote:

> Jo,
> What I meant to say was that I take my meds shortly before I exercise so that
> they will  hopefully kick in around the time that I start exercising; and that
> often involves overlapping an ongoing "on" period, which on second thought is
> probably what Joe B. meant by "accelerating" doses.  I hope this is helpful.
> By the way, I also find that I have to be careful not to 'wait too long before
> I exercise to take the meds because if I do, the meds won't kick in while I'm
> exercising'
> Marty
My experience agrees  with yours. When I do physical work, such as using
a shovel, rake, saw, etc., the "exhaustion" that quickly ensues is not
just "tired" but fierce pain in my back that forces  me to stop. After
a brief rest (supine if possible) and a Sinemet pill I'm ready to go
again. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694