Our neurologist says he has never seen such extremes of
ON/OFF before. My husband, when he is ON can walk normally, speak
clearly, use the computer, make a sandwich etc. etc.  When he is OFF he
is in bed, completely immobile, cannot speak and has great difficulty
breathing.He is OFF up to 80% of the day.
           I would like to know if there is a clinic where he could be
observed/ analysed over a period of several days to try and come up with
some explanation for such variations. He is taking Sinemet 25/100 every
2 hours and has been diagnosed 9 years.
           Any information would be most welcome.
                            Maureen Dorney for Ron,67.