Someone suggested that I give a little more information about my father-in-
law.  He is 72 years old.  He was diagnosed about 1 1/2 ago by one Dr. and
then another Dr. said no it wasn't.  The neurologist that he sees now says
that it is Parkinson's.  I think that he was in the beginning stages about 4
years ago and just has gradually gotten worse.  He had surgery in October to
remove a section of the colon which had quit working.  In December he fell and
broke his hip and had to have a hip replacement.  This low blood pressure has
been a problem for about the last year.  It is getting worse.  Right now he is
on no medication for Parkinsons.  He sees the Dr. Friday and they will discuss
what type of medicine he would benefit from.  He sometimes has trouble talking
to us and other times he is good.  He walks with a slow, shuffling gait.  He
has lost a lot of his fine motor coordination.  He has also lost most of his
bladder control.  He also seems to spend more time dozing off when he is
sitting in a chair.  The worst problem he seems to have now is the blood
pressure.  He is dizzy or light headed most of the time.  From what I
understand he has fallen a couple more times because of this.  Any help or
suggestions you can give I will pass on to my mother-in-law.  Thanks so much.

Gini