Will A. Kuipers wrote:

> Marty Polonski and Will Johnnston seem to agree with Joe Bruman's theory and
> advice to William A. Parrette that exercise will "use up" available dopamine
> and that it would not be harmful to take a little additional dopamine to
> offset the loss.
> I beg to differ.
> In my experience, not only exercise will cause an increase of tremor, but
> any kind of stress, or exitement, like getting up in a crowd and speaking,
> will do that.

My problem with exertion is not the tremor, which is only a minor and
tolerable end-of-dose effect, but pseudo-fatigue, or what I choose to
call reversible PD-related exhaustion. The signs are just like those
of the real thing, including raised pulse and breathing rate, and
aching muscles, but also intense pain (which I infer is from dystonia)
in remote muscles having no part in the exertion. All this vanishes a
few minutes after a Sinemet pill. All I can say is, it works for me.
Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694