Hi all ,

Very interesting.... so depending on the type of the symptom (if
tremors,freezing,pseudo-fatigue,dystonia, etc.) , or combination of some,the
effect of the extra dopamine will be quite different .

In my on case with mild tremor I do not notice any improvement with the
additional extra dose before exercises ( I still play soccer).I ought to make
further observations from now on to weight the effect of all variables besides
fatigue such as for instance emotional stress and others.

As pointed by Johnston et all , it seems to be related to the interplay of the
different neurotransmitters (endomorphine , adrenaline, dopamine etc. ) and the
causes of  the symptoms.

Cheers ,
                   Joao Paulo

--