1. Would someone who has taken it be willing to tell m what dosage is best
for NADH?  I just got my first in the mail today: ENADA  brand NADH, 5 mg.
The box says one in the morning.  Is there any reason to take more?

Also, Q-10?  It comes in 30 mg to 150 mg capsules so presumably 150 mg per
day is not too much, but is it necessary?  Thanks very much, folks!

2. I recently offered on the List all my leftover, tried-but-untrue, meds -
permax, mirapex, tasmar, eldypryl, etc. to members who have to buy their
own. I got requests for all of it and then when I sent it I got back
heartwarming thank yous for these very modest amounts of pills, including
two of those rarest of things - actual old-fashioned snail mail thank you
notes!  Don't let your unused pills expire in your cabinets - give them to
other, needy List members. If you are hard-up for $ yourself having paid for
them yourself, offer them at half price.  Whichever, you'll feel good about
you for a day !
                   Please don't forget my dosage questions.
          [NOTHING DOWN BELOW - FELL ASLEEP WITH MY PINKY ON ENTER]
B. Bruce Anderson (53, 5)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ