Howard,

Your story of "CorticoBasal Ganglia Degeneration and Progressive
Supranuclear Palsy" is quite interesting -- for those of us fascinated
with the pathology of sociopathic behavior.

I'm curious, what is the motivation behind this fiction? (your AOL
profile gives you away: "...been there, done that" under the heading
'married ' -- in your letter, you are happily married. And the tear in
the eye of the neurologist was just too idiotic).

So what's the real deal "Howard;"  are you another David Berkowitz or
Jeffrey "Hungry Man Meal" Dahmer wannabe, or maybe just a dweeby college
student who can't get a date on Friday night? (personally, I vote for
the dweeb)

Martin Bayne  [log in to unmask]