[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Will A. Kuipers wrote:

 > Marty Polonski and Will Johnnston seem to agree with Joe Bruman's theory
and
 > advice to William A. Parrette that exercise will "use up" available
dopamine
 > and that it would not be harmful to take a little additional dopamine to
 > offset the loss.
 > I beg to differ.
 > In my experience, not only exercise will cause an increase of tremor, but
 > any kind of stress, or excitement, like getting up in a crowd and speaking,
 > will do that.

Like Joe B., all that I can do is relate my experience, recognizing that it
may be different for other PWP--that's why they call what most of us have
Idiopathic Parkinson's.
In my case, exercise does not cause  an increase in intensity of my PD
symptoms but it causes me to use up my meds faster and for the
symptoms--stiffness, slowness, etc.-- to return sooner than usual.  I agree
that the same thing can happen when I expience stress, and sometimes this
seems  less reversible by the "timing" method which I discussed earlier, or to
Joe B.'s "accelerated" meds.  In fact, what seems to happen to me sometime
when I experience significant stress is that the absorption of domamine stops
abruptly and resumes later when I calm down.   Good luck.