Hello---I'm a PWP who was a member of this group until about 6 months
ago,stopped because we were building a home in northern MI and were living
like nomads as the house wasn't finished on time(a story in itself) and our
computer was in storage.Now however, we're settled in and I have my own shiny
new machine and am determined to learn to do things with it besides surfing
the internet
            It was great to sign on yesterday and see some of the same names I
remember from before. If anyone would like to fill me in on what I missed, I
would be eternally grateful.
             My symptoms began 17 years ago with a tiny tremer in my hand,
finally was diagnosed 5yrs later when my leg became involved. Am now taking
Amantadine, Mirapex, and a reduced amount of Sinemet(25/100--1/2 4 times/day).
The Mirapex has made a great difference in my quality of life--it seems to
smooth out the ons and offs of the sinemet that were a problem for me.
                                                     Ellen in MI who is not
tired of the snow yet